Anonymous asked: I wondered if you could suggest how I could dress like Kate on an every day basis? e.g how can I still look fairly casual, but mimic her style at the same time? Also, do you know the make up she uses? thanks !
I would recommend Kate Middleton Style Blog, as well as What Kate Wore, Duchess of Cambridge Style, and My Small Obsessions on Facebook (Anna finds some amazing RepliKate stuff)! Polyvore is also good for finding cheaper alternatives to Kate’s outfits. On a casual level, she wears a lot of skinny jeans, cashmere sweaters, wedge heels and ballet flats. For make up advice, have a look at these:
I hope this helps!
- evertobethebest likes this
- sarahbee-in-the-stacks likes this
- organizeddanie likes this
- ericaalexisb likes this
- emmaklemon likes this
- bildungsromanswan said: Look for colourful skirt suits, clutches, and fascinators, as well. She also likes tall boots for casual wear. She is often quite polished. Her eyeshadow is usually smokey grey or brown, black eyeliner, with peachy-pink cheeks, & pink lip colour.
- manteigadeamendoim likes this
- 1000picsofroyalty likes this
- theprotagonist- likes this
- reblogtheroyals likes this
- catherine-duchessofcambridge posted this